Information Gathered by Us
- Information Submitted by a user
GPTLAF collects personal information when you register or request information from us. The personal information we collect is listed below:
- Login Name
- Email address and Paypal address to send payments.
You may change your personal information by signing in to your GPTLAF account and select "edit my account".
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. You may also enter another person's email to share a set. In this circumstance, we collect the following information about the recipient:
- Email address
- Non-submitted Information Collected
The Website may also collect non-personal information not associated with your identity. We collect this data to improve the Website. The non-submitted information we collect is listed below:
- Data transferred
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
GPTLAF follows the guidelines established by the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). Therefore, we will never knowingly accept or solicit personally identifiable information from a user known to be under the age of thirteen (13). If you have a concern, please refer to our contact page to notify us.
Use of Gathered Information
- Use of the Submitted Information
We will not sell or rent Your personal information to others, except to the extent necessary to fulfill any requests by You to share content through another Website or partner. Your email may be used to answer any requests made by you, or to provide status updates around the Website or its processes. GPTLAF may combine Your information with other information about You that GPTLAF receives from other sources.
- We may aggregate (gather up data across all user accounts) personal information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
- Your User ID and any content you generate may be displayed throughout the Site. Therefore this data is available to the public. All of your activities on the Site will be identifiable to your User ID. Other people may see your items, sets, comments, and any other content you may have created on the Website.
- Finally, we do not use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above, without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out.
- We take every reasonable effort to protect your personal information stored in our database. Access to your personal information is limited to our authorized staff who may need that information to perform their job functions.
- Your password is stored in an encrypted form which makes it virtually impossible for anyone, including us, to derive the plain text password from it.
Legal disclaimer disclosure
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Website.
- GPTLAF reserves the right to change or modify the Policy at any time, without prior notice, by posting the modified Policy on the Website. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of any revised Policy.
Notice of Change
- GPTLAF may provide you with notifications that include, without limitation, any changes that are made to the Policy or other Website related service, by postings on the Website or via email to a user.